Ella has been full of hilarious one-liners lately. Today we had a couple of funny ones. This afternoon she was playing with her favorite baby doll, Suzy. She informed me that Suzy had hit her head and she had to hold her. Then she layed her on a makeshift bed and said, “Suzy, you need to chillax.” She has definitely heard that phrase from her Daddy!
This evening she had one of her best lines ever. We had just gotten home from Half Price Books. I went to get the mail and she was standing on the front porch yelling for Ross to open the door. She was going, “Ross! Ross!” Then she said, “Mommy! I can hear my voice in the sky!” I said, “What?” She said, “I can hear my voice in the sky! Listen! Ross! Ross!” When she yelled "Ross" loudly she could hear an echo, and listening to it from her perspective it really sounded like it was coming from the sky! It’s so funny what kids come up with!
She has been cracking me up since her birthday. She is the proudest 3 year old I’ve ever seen! She keeps saying, “Mommy I can do this now because I’m a big girl, I’m 3 now.” The other day we were eating chicken nuggets, which she usually eats with ketchup and I usually eat with barbeque sauce. She said, “Mommy, now that I'm 3, I really, really, really like barbeque.” Fortunately for me she has developed a stronger desire to help out now that she is 3. I was putting new batteries in her VReader the other day. When I got out the screwdriver she said, “Mommy, I can help you now since I’m 3!” Then last night Kendall threw up on me and a chair. While trying to give Kendall to Ronnie and clean up she said, “Mommy I can help!” I wiped off a teether that got hit with the mess and asked her to put it in the sink for me. She ran off, threw it in the sink, then ran back and said, “Now what do you want me to do?” Such a sweet, big girl! I think she is most proud because she is able to go to the “big girl room” at the Y now. Most of her friends have already turned 3 and get to play in the Adventure Center, so it was a very big deal when we went to the Y the first time after her birthday and she got to play with her friends. This has been her second full week in the Adventure Center and she is still so excited every morning when we get ready to go. On Tuesday morning we were on our way into the Y and a guy, who Ella doesn’t know, was going in at the same time we were. She said to him, “I’m going into the big girl room because I’m 3 now!!” The excitement may not wear off for awhile! I hope it doesn’t, because it’s so fun watching her have such a great time being 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment