Ella loves corn, especially corn from grandma and grandpa’s garden. The other night I decided to cook some corn on the cob from their garden with our dinner. Mom recently replenished our freezer with corn and it had been awhile since we’d had some and we were quickly reminded of how much Ella loves it.
The ears of corn were pretty big and I tried unsuccessfully to cut one in half for Ella, so I just gave her a whole one. I gave her the plate, went back into the kitchen to make myself a plate, and by the time I got back to the table she said, “I want more corn, Mommy.” She had already eaten the entire ear of corn! She ended up eating two whole ears and would have had more if we hadn’t made her stop because we were scared of what it would do to her tummy (and what disgusting diapers I might have to change the next day).
Here are some pics of Ella enjoying her corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment